No account yet?
Elite Pro Series
Next Level Racing
Online Driving Guide
Online Driving Guide
Setting up the Car
Setting Up The Car
Setup The Race Car II
Setup The Race Car III
Setup The Race Car IV
Patience & Discipline
New Driver SETUP/HELP Guide
We would like to welcome you to SCE & ESRL!
If you haven't yet registered here at ESRL please do so now by clicking the "Register" link. Once registered return to this page to get up and running with us.
The first thing you will need to do is install SCE to your Gaming PC.
Follow these procedures to get SCE set up on your rig.
1. Go here and download ModManager 2013.
Download Mod Manager 2013
2. Install and run ModManager. If you are running Windows7 right click on the ModManager icon and select Run As Administrator.
3. Click install tab in ModManager, then click download and install SCE.
4. Run SCE. Set your Video settings. Enter unlock code if needed. If you puchased the DVD version of rFactor you will need to copy your rfactor.exe file and paste it in the main SCE folder.
5. Click player settings. Click delete lower right to delete SCE new player, so we can make yours.
6. Enter your player name. ESRL requires Car # 1st then 1st name, then last name. You will need to request your car # in the ESRL forums.
Click Here To Request Your #
This is also how you will enter your Teamspeak nickname.
Fill in remaining info.
7. Choose CUP 2012 Series, Choose 88 car for now, accept helmet, nation flag.
8. Click choose vehicle. Click show all. Choose the make you want and #, then click buy car.
Click big E upper right.
9. Click game settings. Then silver X button left for controls. To the right, click throttle and set it.
Then brake, then steer left then right. All the other rates and stuff is personal preference.
10. Display and audio is up to you. I'd turn music to 0 in audio.
11. Run Mod Manager again. Under main tab, make sure rfactor folder is pointed to where SCE is installed.
If it is ok, if not browse and point it there.
12. Click updates tab, click check for updates, then install them.
13. If you have a car painted use the upload tab. Otherwise click download.
Leave Leagues as ESRL, mod all, click download. This could take about 30min or more to get everyones car or truck.
You are now ready to turn laps online and offline.
Check our forums and ask other drivers for wheel setting info to help you run better.
I will add more information for new drivers Soon so you do not have to search for it!
Next Level Racing Standings
CanAm Cup Standings
MSRL CUP Standings
MSRL TRK Standings
NFR TRK Standings
© Stockcar Evolution 2013